baby first book

putri roh

jom baca depa neh skali

Friday, June 20, 2008

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window

Dreamen of what could be
And if I'll end up happy
I would pray

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
Sooo I pray
I could breakaway

I'll spread my wings
And I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway

la la la la la
la la la la

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get onboard a fast train
Travel on a airplane
Far away, and break away

Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging 'round revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me
But.. gotta keep moving on,
moving on
Fly away,
Breakaway

No comments:

Powered By Blogger